Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Night Of

I leave for the airport in about 6 1/2 hours. I'm almost packed (just a tin of cookies for Chigan left). I have my important papers and tickets. Yesterday was the farewell party for family and friends. I've said goodbye to my grandparents and friends. Now I just have to wait. As if waiting three months wasn't hard enough, these last hours are booooring. I don't want to leave my family, but my grand adventure has almost started.

I learned that my school is Deokchi and I will be living in Imsil near Justina. Other than that, I don't know much. It's strange to be doing this huge thing without much advanced information. I get so many people asking me for details and they don't realize that I don't know anything to tell them.

I should be able to update during orientation but I may not have internet access when I first get to my apartment.

I'm going to look for something to entertain myself for a bit.
Until next
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment