Monday, February 14, 2011

A Korean Valentine

Just want to mention a few things. Most people won't believe me but I actually had crab this morning and breaded squid for lunch. Dinner was black spaghetti which is the traditional food for singles' day. Singles' day is a month after Valentine's day so I'm not sure why we had it today. The lectures today were not nearly as interesting as before. The last one was really boring and we were warned beforehand so I brought a sudoku bok to do  while I listened. I promise I did pay attention but my full concentration was not necessary. The lecture hall also got so hot that I felt nauseous. When I went to the back of the hall and opened the doors for air, the kids in the back complained that they were cold. They should have switched places!
Tomorrow is more lectures. Here's hoping they're more interesting.
~Lisa

1 comment:

  1. omfg the last lecture
    ;_;

    i think i had such awful dreams because of it

    ReplyDelete