Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Trip to School

  I'm preparing a letter to the next TaLK scholar at my school. When I arrived I wasn't given very much information. I think since I worked so hard to gain all the knowledge I have now, I should share it. I took some pictures of how I get to school so the scholar will know which bus terminal to get off at and how to find the Kangjin taxis. I thought y'all would be interested in seeing as well.


 This is Kangjin bus terminal where I get off the bus








This is Imshil terminal where I DON'T get off the bus.










This is where i get a taxi to go from Kangjin to Duckchi Elementary



This is a tower of soju bottles in Bukdae. I'm not giving this pic to the scholar, I just thought it was funny.





This is the best cupcake shop (and only) that I've found in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment