Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Muju Firefly Festival


 June 4th-5th I went to Muju with some of my friends for a weekend of fireflies and extreme sports. Okay, that last parts not really true. I firefly festival was pretty and we had lots of fun taking pics all around the festival area. We also got some face painting on our arms. We had to wait in line for quite while and of course we let all the kids that came by go first. But eventually we all got some great arm art.







 Here is the pension where we stayed the night. I slept in the tower on the left.









 While it was definitely not extreme, we did go water rafting. I cannot in all honestly put the word white into that sentence. The next day we went ATVing. That made up for the lame river the day before. I would love to go ATVing more when I get back home. Who knew I would like it that much. In the pic of me on the ATV you can see how much rafting washed away my paint. Mine was the only one that lasted to the next day.


 Amanda, Maria, Rira, Me, Jessica, David, Jenny, Brittany, Ratna and Chris. The whole crew.


Here we are driving over the bridge. That was really exciting! On the right is all of us doing the Captain Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment